CEMETERY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Citizens are responsible for items left at the grave site.
- Vienna Township and sexton are not responsible for removed or damaged items.
- All work is to be done by the cemetery sexton.
- Any items not allowed will be removed by the sexton and disposed of without notice.
- Any urn or flowerbed not maintained will be removed.
- Fresh cut flowers.
- Planted flowers on the graveside of the marker. (Not to exceed 18" from the marker)
- One urn with live or artificial flowers or one shepard hood with live plants in a hanging basket.
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED
Glass or pottery vases Crosses
Decorative edging or fencing Toys
Decorative and patio stones Clothing
Wooden planter boxes Photographs
Bird houses or feeders Benches
Homemade grave markers Snowmobiles
Plantings of any trees or shrubbery Pets
Artificial flowers stuck in the ground ATVs
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CALL VIENNA TOWNSHIP OFFICE AT (810) 686-7580